- Perform Analysis of Deep and Shallow Foundation System.
- Prepare Geotechnical Design Reports.
- Design of Excavation Support Systems.
- MS in Civil Engineering, Professional Engineering Registration required.
Staff Engineer / Geologist:
- Inspection of Subsurface Exploration Projects.
- Assist project managers with design and construction projects.
- Perform construction inspection of foundations.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Geology.
- Perform construction inspection including earthwork, structural concrete and deep foundations.
Staff Engineer (Baltimore, MD):
- Provide field exploration and engineering recommendations for stormwater management facilities. Evaluate and analyze field exploration and laboratory test results data. Conduct site investigation and assessment. Perform finite element analysis of excavation support systems for water and wastewater treatment facilities and water front structures. Analyze and test shallow and deep foundation systems for water/wastewater treatment facilities, buildings and bridges. Assist project managers with design and construction projects. Prepare design reports and produce design drawings. Perform pile dynamic testing. Visit work sites and perform construction inspection of foundation elements. Requires Master’s degree in Civil Environmental or Environmental Engineering and 3 months of relevant experience.
Send resume to D.W. Kozera, Inc., 1408 Bare Hills Rd., Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21209 or email email@example.com.
“I consider it essential that an experienced soils engineer should be able to judge the position of soils, from his territory, on a plasticity chart merely on the basis of his visual and manual examination of the soils.”
-Arthur Casagrande (1959)